Monday, April 29, 2013

Lazy Night

April 27, 2013

Well today started off not fun. I had tossed and turned all night and ended up with about three hours of sleep. I was so not in the mood to open at work but all I kept thinking was paycheck paycheck paycheck. That and a giant Monster got me going this morning. Luckily Travis was easy to wake up. 

Work went pretty smooth thank goodness. The only thing I love about Saturdays is that I get to work with Ashley. She is still in high school and works with us on Saturdays. She is unlike any 15 year old I've ever met. She is so disciplined and hard working. She will bust her butt all day and never once complain. I told her I really admire that because all I wanted to do on Saturdays in high school was hang out with my friends. It really makes Saturdays easier because she is such a hard worker.

Travis had orientation all day. He apparently had his first homesick moment today. He wasn't expecting homework from orientation and was looking forward to some extra rest. He told me that he got so frustrated and was so tired that he almost decided to quit and come home. I felt bad that I was at work and couldn't talk him through it. Thank God for his brother JP being able to talk him through it.

It was probably better after all that he had to talk to JP and not me because he knew more of what to say since he had been through it. I thought it was strange that I had my first trouble with missing him the night before and he missed me so much the very next day. It was hard to think about him feeling that way and me not being able to hug him or comfort him physically. That is one of the hardest parts, not being able to comfort my amazing husband when he is upset.


A collage of my sweet hubby and me

When I got home from work I decided to be incredibly lazy. I sat on my computer for hours and played Farmville! I ate a candy bar and just enjoyed my night of not having to get up early the next morning. It was blissful!  







No comments:

Post a Comment