Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Really? Really? REALLY????

May 13, 2013

Travis called before they left today to say good morning to me and I fell right back to sleep! I didn't wake up until ten today and it was awesome! When I woke up I took my laundry and put it in the wash right away. I wanted to get my tights washed so I could wear the outfit I had planned to lunch with my Mother in law! Beth and the boys had decided to go too and surprise her!

After I took the clothes I made my breakfast and relaxed a bit while I ate. I went to put them in the dryer after that. While they were drying I went ahead and did my make up so all I had to do was change clothes before heading to Donato's. My boss called me to ask if I could go in at three to do the registers since she wasn't back in town yet. I reluctantly said yes. I got done with my make up and got down to get the clothes a bit before they were done so I had to wait a bit. When I got back and got changed we all left.

We got there a bit early and the boys hid behind the table to surprise Maw Maw. It was so cute! When she got there she asked if I had driven Beth's car. Now I am a terrible liar so all I could say was no haha! I said but there might be a surprise for you around the corner! Right at that moment the boys all saw her and screamed "Surprise Maw Maw!" She loved it!

My Mother in law and I got the same salad. It was some sort of apple and chicken salad and man I think I'm addicted to it now! The boys all got kids pizza's and Beth got a turkey club. The coolest part is that between 11 and 3 on weekdays its 50% off if you dine in! My lunch only cost me $3! It was a nice long lunch and we really enjoyed the time together.



After lunch Beth and the boys went to the in laws house while I went and did my work thing. I was about ready to throw something when I got there. It was bad enough that I had to do the registers on my day off. Jane had told me to call her when I was doing them in case she needed something else done. I tried three times with no answer of course. She also had scheduled for someone to come fix the broken warmer while I was there which meant I had to wait until he was done until I could leave! I was so angry! I guess I am just so tired of doing so much and being walked all over and used. Well that was my rant for the day!

After that ordeal I went back to the inlaws and Beth and I stayed there for about an hour. Our Father in law got home from work so we chatted with him some and that was nice. The boys played with their toys and they were really good when it was time to go too! 

When we got home cleaned up in my room a bit then got to work catching up on my blogs. Beth was working on a school project for Wes that he needed photos for. She made the cutest collages for it! 

Travis called me and texted me a lot last night! They were stuck in Boston for the night. The load they had dropped off had some boxes that they wouldn't accept. They had to wait until three in the morning for the dump area to open so they could drop them off. They decided to just stay at the dump part that night so that they could dump it and go as soon as they could.

Travis said that he had driven through Boston during rush hour! I was so proud of him! I would have been scared of that in a car. We got to talk for a long time but had a family emergency later in the evening so the blog is getting cut short! Sorry guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment