Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sitting at the dock all day...

Travis and his trainer have been hopping all over the US!

The other day they were in Illinois and Travis had to call me because he was so excited about seeing a WWE truck at a truck stop! It was advertising next years Wrestlemania. He sent me some pictures of it. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous about that one!






Travis got his first experience waiting for a load on Friday. They were supposed to pick up a new load in Arkansas at the same time they delivered another. It ended up not being ready. Luckily they didn't have to "sit at the dock all day." They decided to go to a truck stop to wait. Fate was on his side! The truck stop they went to was completely empty. So Travis got the majority of the afternoon to practice backing. I know he was very happy to get this opportunity. He said he feels really good about the experience he's gotten this week.


Sitting at the dock all day by Trevor Hoagland



They are still waiting on a load. They have been routed from Arkansas to Tennessee to pick one up. It will unfortunately not be ready until tomorrow morning. They are stopped at a nearby truck stop for the night playing video games! He and his trainer have really hit it off. I have to thank God for that one! I spent a lot of time praying he would get a good trainer that he enjoyed spending all of that time with. He has a PlayStation in the truck. Sometimes they play when they are stopped for the night. Travis described the truck stop they are at as the smallest and emptiest one he has ever seen.




I am still trying to adjust to life with a husband on the road!! I get so bored so easily!! Luckily my job has been keeping me busy. I've been spending a lot of time cleaning and decorating the house for Halloween! I have to find things to keep me occupied. Bed time is the hardest! It's so strange going to sleep alone! 





All in all the first week of him being on the road has gone very well. I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind words!!! Thank you for following us on this journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment